What is the word moment in French?
1. (= time) moment m. for the moment pour le moment.
Is Moment masculine or feminine in French?
The word for moment in French is exactly the same as in English: moment. This is a masculine noun, and so you need to use the masculine form of the…
What is the meaning of Le Fou?
crazy, mad, fool, madman, insane.
What does the French word define mean?
1. (= delineate) [role, boundary] définir. 2. [ word] définir.
How do you spell minutes in French?
French translation of ‘minute’
- (= sixty seconds) minute f. She was ten minutes late. Elle avait dix minutes de retard. …
- (= moment) minute f. Wait a minute! Attendez une minute ! …
- ( in phrases) this minute (adverb) (informal) (= immediately) tout de suite. the minute (that) … …
- ( from meeting) procès-verbal m.
What does je m’en Fous?
Translation of “je m’en fous” in English. Adverb Other. I don’t care.
What is the meaning of amour fou?
Definition of amour fou
: mad love : obsessive passion.
What does Pierrot stand for?
Pierrot. / (ˈpɪərəʊ, French pjɛro) / noun. a male character from French pantomime with a whitened face, white costume, and pointed hat. (usually not capital) a clown or masquerader so made up.
What’s the meaning of excuse my French?
Pardon my French, or excuse my French, is an apology for the use of profanity; the expression dates from 1895. Pardon is derived from the old French pardoner meaning, “to grant, forgive.”
What are some French words?
Learn Some Common French Words
- Bonjour = Hello, Good morning.
- Au revoir = Goodbye.
- Oui = Yes.
- Non = No.
- Merci = Thank you.
- Merci beaucoup = Thank you very much.
- Fille = Girl.
- Garçon = Boy.