What are the requirements to study in France?
Most French universities will ask for the following documents for admission:
- A Campus France authorization.
- A passport copy.
- A passport sized photo of yourself.
- Copies of transcripts and graduation diplomas.
- A copy of your European health card (for EU students)
- Application fee (if required)
- A civil liability certificate.
How much money do I need to study in France?
Tuition fees at public universities in France have variable prices, depending on your chosen study level. For Bachelor’s programmes, the average tuition fees are around 170 EUR per year. Engineering degrees have higher tuition fees of around 620 EUR per academic year.
How do you get into university in France?
Required university application documents
- Prior admission or pre-registration certificate provided by the university.
- Campus France authorization.
- Passport or ID card (valid for the duration of your stay)
- ID/passport-type photos.
- Copies of graduation diplomas and their French translation.
- Registration fee.
How do I prepare for study abroad in France?
6 Social Tips for Studying Abroad in France
- Enjoy activities outside of your host university. Step one is to get away from your university. …
- Date in French. …
- Seek out people who don’t speak English. …
- Befriend French students who have also come from far away. …
- Join the Erasmus community. …
- Don’t be afraid to be chatty.
Which course is best in France?
Study Management / MBA in France:
Management is the top favorite among all the courses. One can do specialization in different fields such as Entrepreneurship, project management, strategic management and general management. Nine out of fifty colleges are included among the best colleges in Europe.
Can I study in France without knowing French?
Yes, you can study in France, without speaking French. Universities in France offers several courses that are taught entirely in English to attract more international students.
Is French easy to learn?
Because as this post is going to explain, French is actually one of the easiest European languages to learn. In many ways, it’s even easier than learning English! And as French is a world language, spoken by over 220 million people, learning French can give you access to a huge chunk of the world.
Is France safe?
France is generally a low-crime area, and the inner city areas and few selected suburbs are completely safe at all hours, but the problem persists in larger cities, especially Paris: there, the murder rate is about the double of the surrounding countries, and larger cities are literally filled with pickpockets and …
Can I study in France for free?
Study in France for free (or at low cost)
France may not be quite as widely known as Germany for affordable higher education, but international students may be surprised to hear they can also study in France for free (or, at a very low cost), regardless of their nationality.
How can I apply in France?
Visa Application Guidelines
- STEP 1 – Gather information on your situation. Seek information and check if you require a visa or not. …
- STEP 2 – Set up my online application. Fill out the visa application form. …
- STEP 3 – Book your appointment. …
- STEP 4 – Submit your file. …
- STEP 5 – Track your application.
Is France good for study?
International students consider France a good place for an international study experience. … Overall, France received an average rating of 8.3 out of 10, which is significantly higher than its score in 2013.
How much does it cost to study abroad in France?
Expect to spend about $3,500 – 4,500 for one semester in France after airfare and program fees.
Is studying abroad in France worth it?
France is the ideal place to study abroad for your degree thanks to its rich culture, gastronomy, architecture, and thriving student life! Studying in France gives you the opportunity to learn the language and gain cultural perspective.