Just go to your account settings. Select the arrow (Account) on the right side of the Facebook menu bar. Select Settings & Privacy. … Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu, and choose a different language.
How do I change my Facebook from French to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
Why is my Facebook coming up in a different language?
Scroll down and click “Settings & Privacy.” This will open a sub-menu. Select “App Language.” 4. Your Facebook app language will be set to match your phone language (which you can change in your phone’s settings), but you can also manually select your language from the list on this page.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Where is the language setting on Facebook?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy and then tap on Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
What is the script of French language?
|Language family||Indo-European Italic Romance Western Romance Gallo-Romance Oïl French|
|Early forms||Old Latin Classical Latin Vulgar Latin Old French Middle French|
|Writing system||Latin (French alphabet) French Braille|
|Signed forms||Signed French (français signé)|
How do I change the language on Facebook on my computer?
Steps to change your Facebook language using a computer via News Feed
- Log-in to your Facebook profile.
- Next, go to your profile’s News Feed page.
- Now, look for the language menu on the right side.
- Choose a language from the list.
- Click Change Language.
How do I stop Google from changing languages?
Open the Google App and click on the “More” tab at the bottom right corner. Now select “Settings”. In Settings, select the “Language and Region” option and then select the search region option. Here scroll down and select any English-speaking country.
Where is my language setting?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.