How do you write minutes in French?
minute → minutieux, minuscule, infime.
Is Moment masculine or feminine in French?
The word for moment in French is exactly the same as in English: moment. This is a masculine noun, and so you need to use the masculine form of the…
How do you write an action in French?
- (= deed) action f. He had a reason for his actions. …
- (= steps, measures) mesures fpl. We need government action to prevent these crimes. …
- (= excitement, things going on) action f. The film was full of action. …
- ( Military) combats mpl ⧫ combat m. …
- ( Law) procès m ⧫ action f en justice.
caption → sous-titrer, légender.
How do you express time in French?
To tell a time on the hour in French, use il est + (number) + heure(s). For example: il est deux heures (it is two o’clock). Note: When it is one o’clock, say: il est une heure (it is one o’clock), using the feminine singular une instead of un because the word heure (hour) is feminine.
How do you say 2/15 in French?
The French translation for “quarter past two (2:15)” is deux heures et quart. The French, deux heures et quart, can be broken down into 4 parts:”2 (two)” (deux), “hours; o’clock” (heures), “and” (et) and “quarter” (quart).
How do you spell minutes in French?
French translation of ‘minute’
- (= sixty seconds) minute f. She was ten minutes late. Elle avait dix minutes de retard. …
- (= moment) minute f. Wait a minute! Attendez une minute ! …
- ( in phrases) this minute (adverb) (informal) (= immediately) tout de suite. the minute (that) … …
- ( from meeting) procès-verbal m.
What are ER verbs in French?
Some Common -er verbs
- Aimer (to like, to love)
- Changer (to change)
- Demander (to ask)
- Écouter (to listen)
- Fabriquer (to make)
- Habiter (to live)
- Jouer (to play)
- Manger (to eat)
What are some French words?
Learn Some Common French Words
- Bonjour = Hello, Good morning.
- Au revoir = Goodbye.
- Oui = Yes.
- Non = No.
- Merci = Thank you.
- Merci beaucoup = Thank you very much.
- Fille = Girl.
- Garçon = Boy.