The word for ‘nice’ in French is sympathique. This word looks like the English word ‘sympathetic’ but it means ‘nice’ or ‘kind’ in French. Sympathique …
How do you say nice in French?
- [ holiday, trip, taste] agréable.
- (= good) [food, meal] bon(ne) It’s very nice. …
- (= pretty) [flat, picture, clothes] joli(e) (before n) …
- (= kind) [person] gentil(le) …
- [ weather, day] …
- ( + adjective/adverb) bien. …
- nice and … It’s nice and warm in here. …
- [ distinction, point] subtil(e)
How do you say amazing in French slang?
Translation of “that’s amazing!” in French. c’est incroyable ! c’est génial !
What is the feminine word for Nice in French?
The French translation for “kind; nice (feminine singular)” is gentille.
How do you describe in French?
In French, to say “to describe,” you must use the verb décrire.
What is nice in French masculine?
The French translation for “kind; nice (masculine singular)” is gentil.
What is wow in French?
wow → oh là là, ouah, pouah, ouais, waouh. wow → ouh là là
How do you write unique in French?
French translation of ‘unique’
- (= one of a kind) unique. Each person’s signature is unique. Chaque signature est unique.
- (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique. Katy was a woman of unique talent. Katy était une femme au talent unique.
- (= exclusive)
How do you say beautiful in different languages?
Learning how to say beautiful in a lot of different languages provides creative options for expressing your appreciation of beauty.
Six Languages With Gendered Words for Beautiful.
|Language||Feminine Word for Beautiful||Masculine Word for Beautiful|
What is another word awesome?
- (or marvellous),
How do you say have a good day in French informal?
There are a few ways to say ‘Have a nice day! ‘ In French. The simplest way is ‘Bonne journée’ but you can also say ‘Passe une bonne journée’ (informal) or ‘Passez une bonne journée’ (more formal).
What does phrase mean in French?
1. (= saying) expression f. 2. (= group of words) groupe m de mots.
What are the adjectives in French?
List of French adjectives – masculine and feminine
- grand(e) – big/tall.
- petit(e) – small.
- bon(ne) – good.
- mauvais(e) – bad.
- beau/belle – beautiful.
- chaud(e) – hot.
- froid(e) – cold.
- gentil(le) – kind.
How do you describe someone in French?
And whenever you want to describe what a person is, for example, “He is happy” or “she is kind,” then you use the French word est. So if you see a bearded man running a marathon, you can remark on him descriptively by saying: “L’homme a une barbe. Il est sportif.” This means, in English, “The man has a beard.
What are 3 adjectives in French?
French Adjectives List
- petit – small.
- grand – tall/big.
- mauvais – bad.
- bon – good.
- belle or beau – beautiful.
- froid – cold.
- gentil – kind.
- chaud – hot.