What do lovers say in French?
Romantic French Phrases
|Tu as de beaux yeux.||You have beautiful eyes.|
|Je t’aime.||I love you.|
|Moi aussi, je t’aime.||I love you too|
|Je pense toujours à toi.||I always think about you.|
|Tes yeux, j’en rêve jour et nuit.||I dream about your eyes day and night.|
How do you say romantic words in French?
Let’s look at a bunch of different phrases for “I love you” in French.
- Je t’aime bien – I like you. …
- Je t’aime – I love you. …
- Je suis amoureux/amoureuse de toi – I am in love with you. …
- Je t’aime beaucoup – You mean a lot to me. …
- Je t’aime pour toujours – I love you forever.
How is your girlfriend in French?
How’s your girlfriend? Ta petite amie va bien ? How’s your girlfriend? Comment va ta copine ?
How do you compliment a girl in French?
Compliments In French
- You are cute! — Tu es mignonne !
- You have beautiful eyes. — Tu as de beaux yeux.
- You are very nice. — Tu es très sympa.
- I love your smile, it’s so charming. …
- I like your new haircut. …
- I like this color, it really suits you! …
- That’s what I call smart! …
- You are a great cook!
What is mon ami?
Translation of “mon ami” in English. Noun. Adverb. my friend. my buddy.
How do you tell a French girl she’s beautiful?
Talking to Women. Tell a woman she is beautiful with “Tu es belle.” This literally translates to “You are beautiful.” The first part, “tu es” means “you are,” and the word “belle” translates as “beautiful.” “Tu es belle” is pronounced as “Two eh bell.”
How do French show their love?
A Fast “I Love You”
In France, saying “I love you” doesn’t carry the same weight as in the United States. It’s less of a taboo, and partners freely say it to each other, even after only a few dates. This is because they usually already know each other by the time they start dating.
What are some French words?
Learn Some Common French Words
- Bonjour = Hello, Good morning.
- Au revoir = Goodbye.
- Oui = Yes.
- Non = No.
- Merci = Thank you.
- Merci beaucoup = Thank you very much.
- Fille = Girl.
- Garçon = Boy.
What are some cute French words?
20 Cute French Words That Will Melt Your Heart
- Un bisou (kiss) Note that in French Québec, this word can be shortened to bee with your children. …
- Des bijoux (jewelry) …
- Ma belle/mon beau (my beautiful/my handsome) …
- Ma joie (my joy) …
- Un câlin (hug or cuddle) …
- Un canard (duck) …
- Sa suce (pacifier or binky) …
- Mon chat (cat)
What do French guys call their girlfriends?
French nicknames for men, women, and kids
|L’amour de ma vie||Love of my life|
|Mamour||My love (shortened for mon amour)|
|Mon amour||My love|
|Mon amoureux||My lover (does not necessarily have sexual connotation)|
|Mon ange||My angel|
How do you say my love in French feminine?
What is this? Is it ma amour or mon amour? Whether you’re speaking to a man or a woman, the term is the same: mon amour. Mon is usually the masculine form of “my” in French, but you also use it before any word that begins with a vowel, even feminine words.
What is a copine?
Noun. copine f (plural copines, masculine copain) (informal) female equivalent of copain: (female) friend, girl friend, chum, pal. (informal, by ellipsis) Ellipsis of petite copine: girlfriend (girl/woman to whom one has a romantic attachment)
What does Copine stand for?
girlfriend. More meanings for copine. girlfriend noun. petite amie, amie, nana.
What to know about dating a French guy?
All the French Dating Rules you Should Know
- Don’t be surprised at how fast the French declare being in a relationship or in love.
- Do expect them to keep in touch with their exes.
- Do lose your inhibitions in the bedroom.
- Do expect some interesting language barriers.
- Don’t overdo the makeup but do dress to impress.