What can we import from France?
- Machinery including computers: US$71.3 billion (12.5% of total imports)
- Vehicles: $65.4 billion (11.5%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $53.6 billion (9.4%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $39.6 billion (7%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $28.7 billion (5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $22.2 billion (3.9%)
What are 3 of the main exports from France?
- Machinery including computers: US$54.5 billion (11.5% of total exports)
- Vehicles: $44.3 billion (9.3%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $38.8 billion (8.1%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $37.9 billion (8%)
- Aircraft, spacecraft: $29.2 billion (6.1%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $19.3 billion (4.1%)
What are the top 3 imports of France?
France’s Top Imports
- Crude petroleum – $23.3 billion.
- Refined petroleum – $20.4 billion.
- Petroleum gas – $17.3 billion.
- Coffee – $2.07 billion.
- Hot-rolled iron – $2.01 billion.
What gets exported from France?
The country also exports mechanical equipment, electronic and computer equipment (19 percent); chemicals, perfumes, cosmetics (12 percent); agro-food industry products (10 percent); metallurgical and metal products (7 percent); pharmaceuticals (6 percent); textiles, leather (5 percent); rubber and plastic products, …
What is France’s biggest export item?
List of exports of France
|1||Aircraft, helicopters, and spacecraft||43,972|
What goods does France import and export?
France exports essentially aircrafts, vehicles, pharmaceutical products, food products (wine), hydrocarbons and electronic components. The country imports many consumer goods, vehicles, hydrocarbons and pharmaceutical products.
What countries import from France?
France Product Imports by country
In 2019, the top partner countries from which France Imports All Products include Germany, China, Italy, United States and Belgium.
What does France import from us?
In 2018, of the $36.3 billion in U.S. exports to France, the top commodity sectors were Transportation Equipment (39.8%), Machinery and Mechanical Appliances (15.5%) and Chemicals, Plastics, Leather (13.6%).
Does France import food?
France is often seen as the garden of Europe, in the sense that it produces the food—ranging from beef to grapes— that the rest of Europe eats. … France had imported food and drink to the value of €38.4 billion from EU countries, most of it from Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy and the UK in 2018.
What products are produced in France?
The major agricultural products that place France among the top producers in the world market are sugar beets, wine, milk, beef and veal, cereals, and oilseeds. Producing 29 million metric tons of sugar beets, France leads the EU.
How much does France export to UK?
France Exports to United Kingdom was US$30.99 Billion during 2020, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.