I wish you good health, happiness and prosperity. Je vous souhaite santé, bonheur et prospérité.
How do you say well wishes in French?
The French wish each other well for almost everything. You just use the word “bon’ or ‘bonne’ or the phrase ‘je vous souhaite’ or je te souhaite..’ and you can be assured the French people will be happy with you. At home, on the street, when someone wins a prize, there’s always an occasion for congratulations.
How do you wish someone great health?
Get Well Wishes
- Feel better soon!
- Hope you feel better soon.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. …
- Have a speedy recovery!
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
How do you say I wish you a speedy recovery in French?
French translation: Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement! English term or phrase: I wish you a speedy recovery. In “get well” cards. French translation:Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement!
Is it bon or Bonne anniversaire?
So, “happy birthday” in French is pronounced like “bonne anniversaire” but it’s spelled “bon anniversaire”.
How do you express a wish in French?
To express a wish, we use verbs such as vouloir, aimer, and adorer in the present conditional. We also use expressions such as ça me ferait plaisir (it would please me) or ce serait bien (it would be good), which also use verbs (faire and être) in the conditional. Je voudrais de l’eau, s’il te plaît.
How do you say take care of your health?
Other Ways To Say The Same Thing
- Get well soon!– Good for showing care and pretty general, but works in most situations.
- Don’t worry about anything here. Just focus on your health and getting better. …
- Feel better! …
- I hope everything is okay.
What do you say to a sick person?
Examples of personal Get Well wishes:
- A note to remind you that I love you—and I hate that you’re sick.
- I hate it when my favorite people get hurt. …
- I miss having you around. …
- Sending you lots of feel-better hugs.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- I can’t tell you how to get better.
What do you say to someone in hospital?
Here are a few things to say when someone you know is in the hospital:
- “I am thinking of you.”
- “You’re doing great.”
- “I pray that you feel better.”
- “Nothing can stop you – get well soon!”
- “Sending healing energy your way.”
- “Wishing you a very speedy recovery!”
- “I love you!”
How do you say Happy Birthday in French to a female?
Joyeux anniversaire or bon anniversaire are the standard ways to wish someone happy birthday in French.
How do you say get well soon in German?
– Bless you! Gute Besserung. – Get well soon. Alles Gute!
How do you say get well soon in Japanese?
“Feel better soon!”
Hayaku genkini nattene. 早く 元気に なってね。