How do you say TV host in French?
host (sb./sth.) v —
- accueillir qqn./qqch. v. ·
- animer v. ·
- héberger qqn./qqch. v. ·
- abriter qqch. v. ·
- présenter v. ·
- recevoir qqch./qqn. v.
What is a news anchor called in French?
[ˈnjuːzkɑːstəʳ ] présentateur/trice m/f du journal.
How do you say TV shows in French?
- on TV, radio) série f. A new series starts on Friday. Une nouvelle série commence vendredi. a TV series une série télévisée. a comedy series une série comique. a cookery series une émission de cuisine.
- (= succession) série f. a series of meetings une série de réunions.
- (= set of books, films) série f.
What gender is TV in French?
The word for pencil “crayon” for example is masculine in French, whereas the word television “télévision” is feminine. The best way to know the gender of a noun is to memorize the word with its accompanying article “un”, “une”, “le”, “la”.
How do you say host in different languages?
In other languages host
- American English: host /ˈhoʊst/ entertains.
- Arabic: مُضِيفٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: anfitrião.
- Chinese: 主人
- Croatian: domaćin.
- Czech: hostitel.
- Danish: vært.
- Dutch: gastheer.
How do you translate TV shows?
There are three possibilities for translating a TV show. You can translate the dialogue into the target language as subtitles, you can use voice actors to dub the translation over the original film, or you can remake the show completely.
How do you say TV season in French?
A tv show as a prime time show with guests and debates is, as the others already said it “une émission”. However, more and more often, tv show can be use as “serie”, which is also “une série” in French, or “un feuilleton” (older term).
What is French movie?
cinéma; ciné; grand film; film; vidéo.
How do you say TV in different languages?
In other languages television
- Arabic: تِلِفِزْيُون
- Brazilian Portuguese: televisão.
- Chinese: 电视
- Croatian: televizija.
- Czech: televize.
- Danish: fjernsyn.
- Dutch: televisie.
- European Spanish: televisor.
What is the correct French word that fits the definition what you do with a television?
Tête-à-tête Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com.
What is French for sofa?
canapé m. As soon as the dog vacates the sofa, the cat takes its spot.