How do you say 7th in French?
French translation of ‘seventh’
- gen) septième mf.
- 2. (= day of month) le sept. the seventh of August le sept août.
- 3. (= fraction) septième m.
How do you say 7 in every language?
In other languages seven
- American English: seven /ˈsɛvən/
- Arabic: سَبْعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: sete.
- Chinese: 七
- Croatian: sedam.
- Czech: sedm.
- Danish: syv.
- Dutch: zeven.
How do we say 7 in German?
In this lesson we will learn how to formulate the numbers from one to one hundred in German.
One to Twelve.
How do you say 7 in Latin?
If you know your numbers from 1-100, I promise you’ll impress your friends for many a Superbowl to come with your Roman numeral knowledge. Happy counting!
Latin Numbers 1-100 Posted by kunthra on Mar 24, 2010 in Latin Language.
How do you say 7 in Portuguese?
6 – Seis [say-eesh] or meia [may-eeah] (in Brazilian Portuguese when telling a phone number). 7 – Sete [set] or [se-chee] in Brazil.
How do you say 1 million in French?
So while “one million” in English is 1,000,000, in French it’s 1.000. 000. Alternately, un million can also be written 1 000 000, where the periods are replaced by single spaces. What would you do with un million de dollars or deux virgule deux millions d’euros?
How do you say Year 8 in French?
Here are the various French middle school grades:
- La sixième (11 ans) = 6th grade (Year 7 UK).
- La cinquième (12 ans) = 7th grade (Year 8 UK).
- La quatrième (13 ans) = 8th grade (Year 9 UK).
- La troisième (14 ans) = 9th grade (Year 10 UK).
How do you count up to 10 in French?
Zéro, un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix.
How do you say 3 in Italy?
Counting From Zero To Twenty In Italian
- Zero — zero.
- One — uno.
- Two — due.
- Three — tre.
- Four — quattro.
- Five — cinque.
- Six — sei.
- Seven — sette.
How do you write June in Italian?
Talking About The Months of the Year in Italian
- January – gennaio – pronounced [gen-NAHY-oh]
- February – febbraio – pronounced [feb-BRAHY-oh]
- March – marzo – pronounced [MAR-tsoh]
- April – aprile – pronounced [ah-PREE-leh]
- May – maggio – pronounced [MAJ-joh]
- June – giugno – pronounced [JOO-nyoh]