Hi, what are you doing? Salut, tu fais quoi ?
What are you doing I French?
what are you doing? qu’est-ce que tu fais?
How do you say hello What’s your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
Are you free tonight in French?
How to say “Are you free tonight?” in French (Es-tu libre ce soir ?)
How do you respond to I’m fine in French?
“Je vais bien, merci!”
When someone asks a question like:
- Comment allez-vous? (Formal) –
- Comment vas-tu? (Informal)
- Ça va? (Informal) etc.,
How do you greet in French?
Informal and Formal French Salutations
- Bonjour – Good morning / hello.
- Enchanté(e) – Nice to meet you.
- Bonsoir – Good evening / hello.
- Salut – Hi.
- Coucou – Hey.
- Ça fait longtemps, dis donc – Long time, no see.
- Âllo – Hello.
- Ça va? – How are you?
Are you free Sunday in French?
“. Tong, are you free this Sunday? Tong, tu es libre ce dimanche? Ko, are you free now?
What is French for free?
French Translation. gratuit. More French words for free. libérer verb. release, liberate, clear, deliver, unfreeze.
Are you free tomorrow in French?
Tomorrow, are you free? Demain, tu es libre ?
How do you say hi in French slang?
1. “Hi” in French – Salut! Just as commonly used, but a bit more informal, Salut is what we could call Bonjour’s cool kid. Meaning “hi”, “hello” or sometimes even “bye”, Salut is the informal French greeting you can use with family and friends but not with your boss or teacher.
How do you respond to Bonjour in French?
You can either reply saying “Bonjour” back or you could say “salut” which also means hello but in an informal way. You can also reply either with “comment allez-vous?” which means how are you or how is it going in a formal way or you could use “ça va?” which also means the same but in an informal way.
How do you reply to Salut?
If you are really friends, you just familiarly say “Salut ! Ca va ?” ou “Bonjour ! Ca me fait plaisir de te voir ! Ca fait longtemps, comment tu vas ?” for “Hi !