How do I dial a phone number in France?
French people usually state phone numbers as a sequence of five double-digit numbers, e.g., 0x xx xx xx xx (and not, for example, 0 xxx-xxx-xxx or 0xxx-xx-xxxx or 0xx-xxx-xxxx).
How do I call a mobile in France from UK?
Calling a French phone number from the UK
- Type 00 into your phone – this is the UK exit code. From a mobile phone, you can simply type “+”.
- Next, add 33 – this is the code specific to France.
- End by typing the last 9 digits of the French phone number you are contacting, skipping the first digit which will be a zero.
How do you call someone in France?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 33, the country code for France. Finally dial the phone number (9 digits).
Can I ring France for free?
If your landline or mobile tariff includes calls 0870 numbers, you can call make FREE calls to France. Simply dial the access number and at the prompt dial the France number starting with 0033, followed by the national number.
How do I make an international call on my cell phone?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I call France from Whatsapp?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
How do you write an address for France?
French Address Format
- Line 1: Name, title, and other pleasantries. Line 2: Secondary address information (apartment number, etc.)— …
- Line 4: Street name and number. Line 5: Additional information for aiding in delivery (PO box, lieu-dit, etc.)— …
- Line 6: Postal code and name of city or other applicable locality.
What does 33 mean in front of a phone number?
33 is the international dialling code for France and the + simply indicates that you first need to dial whatever code you dial in your country to call an international number.
How can I call France from UK for free?
Free Calls to France
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call France free – anytime, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0033 + the local number.
Can you call a UK mobile in another country?
To call a UK mobile from another country use the full international phone number. … Replace the leading ‘0’ of a UK mobile phone number with ‘+44’ to get the full international number. For example, the UK number 07700 900900 has the international equivalent of +44 7700 900900.
How do I call France from UK landline?
How to Call France from the UK
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for France – 33.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I call a +33 number?
To call France, simply:
- Dial the international access code for your country: for North America, this is 011; for the UK and other European countries, dial 00.
- Dial country code: 33.
- Dial the phone number, excluding the 0 at the beginning of the number (9 digits)
How do I make a long distance call to France?
Dial the international code 00 followed by 33 for France, then the number without the first 0. Example for a Paris number: 00 33 1 40 00 00 00.