What is another word for delicious in French?
Qui a une bonne saveur, une saveur agréable.
|• delicious||→ délicieusedélicieux||↔ heerlijk|
|• delicious||→ délicieux||↔ delikat|
|• delicious||→ délicieuxexquis||↔ köstlich|
|• delicious||→ délicieux||↔ lecker|
How do you say amazing in French slang?
Ouf is literally the French translation of the interjection phew as well as meaning crazy/awesome in verlan, being the backwards of fou (crazy/awesome). On a fait un truc (de) ouf hier. *Here ‘ouf’ can work as either an adjective, without the ‘de’, or as a noun, with the ‘d’.
What are the best French words?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Argent – silver. Argent is used in English too to refer to something silver and shiny. …
- Atout – asset. Masculine, noun.
- Arabesque – in Arabic fashion or style. Feminine, noun.
- Bijoux – jewelry. Masculine, noun.
- Bisous – kisses. Masculine, noun. …
- Bonbon – candy. …
- Brindille – twig. …
- Câlin – hug.
How do you compliment food in French?
Let’s see more French compliments for food:
- C’était très bon. (“It was very good.” )
- C’est délicieux. (“It’s delicious.” )
- C’est vraiment excellent. (“It’s really excellent.” )
- Ça a l’air délicieux. (“It looks delicious.” )
- Ça sent très bon. (“It smells very good.” )
- Mes compliments au chef.
Is Bon Appetit a French word?
Bon appétit comes from French and literally means “good appetite.” It is one of the most common things to say to people before they eat. Like other French terms that have been borrowed into English, it’s often used to sound a bit fancy (it’s at least classier than saying chow down or dig in).
Does Chouette mean cute?
chouette (adjective): great, nice or cool.
What do the French call cigarettes?
Clope is French slang for ‘cigarette’. Like the English ‘smoke a cig’, les français fument une clope. French people love to smoke.
What does BV mean in French?
bacterial vaginosis – French translation – Linguee.
How do you say delicious in British?
- mouth-watering, appetizing, tasty, flavoursome, flavourful, delectable, toothsome, inviting, very enjoyable, very palatable.
- succulent, luscious, rich, sweet.
- savoury, piquant.
- informal scrumptious, delish, scrummy, yummy, yum-yum.
- British informal moreish, peng.
- North American informal finger-licking, nummy.
What is the plural of delicious in French?
Adjective. délicieux (feminine singular délicieuse, masculine plural délicieux, feminine plural délicieuses) delicious.
Is Delicious masculine or Feminious?
The word for delicious in French is délicieux. This form is the singular and plural masculine form. For example, the cake is delicious is le…
What are cute French words?
20 Cute French Words That Will Melt Your Heart
- Un bisou (kiss) Note that in French Québec, this word can be shortened to bee with your children. …
- Des bijoux (jewelry) …
- Ma belle/mon beau (my beautiful/my handsome) …
- Ma joie (my joy) …
- Un câlin (hug or cuddle) …
- Un canard (duck) …
- Sa suce (pacifier or binky) …
- Mon chat (cat)
What is a pretty French word?
belle (feminine adjective) – beautiful. charmante (feminine adjective) – charming or lovely. éblouissante (feminine adjective) – dazzling. étonnante (feminine adjective) – astonishing. étourdissante (feminine adjective) – stunning.
What is French for beautiful girl?
the beautiful girl (pretty girl; doll; manequin)
la jolie fille; le mannequin. jolie fille [la ~] noun.