What is excellent called in French?
French translation of ‘excellent!’
⧫ parfait !
How do you say amazing in French slang?
Translation of “that’s amazing!” in French. c’est incroyable ! c’est génial !
What does compliment mean in French?
[ˈkɒmplɪmənt ]noun. (= flattering remark) compliment m. to pay sb a compliment faire un compliment à qn ⧫ adresser un compliment à qn.
How do you use tres bien?
In English we would say ‘very good’ for a good piece of work, but in French you would say ‘très bien’ (I think), which would directly translate to ‘very well’. Bien seems to pop up quite a lot in other places too. For example “J’aime bien”… As you can see I’m a bit confused.”
What is Tres Bonne?
French for very good!
What is unique called in French?
unique adjective. single, only, one, sole, nonesuch. exceptionnel adjective. exceptional, outstanding, unusual, amazing, rare.
What is wow in French?
wow → oh là là, ouah, pouah, ouais, waouh. wow → ouh là là
What does Geniel mean?
genial JEE-nee-ul adjective. 1 : favorable to growth or comfort : mild. 2 : marked by or freely expressing sympathy or friendliness. 3 : displaying or marked by genius.
How do you praise someone in French?
General French Compliments
- 1) C’est génial ! This is a widely used expression in French, which translates as “It’s great” into English. …
- 2) Beau travail ! …
- 3) C’est trop bien ! …
- 4) Bravo ! / Super ! …
- 5) Félicitations ! …
- 6) C’est délicieux ! …
- 7) Tu es un(e) ami(e) génial(e). …
- 8) Ce costume vous va très bien.
How do you praise a girl in French?
These are very general compliments, so let’s get more specific:
- Tu as de beaux yeux. (“You have beautiful eyes.” )
- Tu as de beaux cheveux. (“You have beautiful hair.” )
- Tu as de belles mains. (“You have beautiful hands.” )
How do you compliment someone in French?
Compliments In French
- You are cute! — Tu es mignonne !
- You have beautiful eyes. — Tu as de beaux yeux.
- You are very nice. — Tu es très sympa.
- I love your smile, it’s so charming. …
- I like your new haircut. …
- I like this color, it really suits you! …
- That’s what I call smart! …
- You are a great cook!
Should I use Bon or bien?
Bon (good) is an adjective used to qualify nouns. Bien is an adverb used to modify verbs. Both have a variety of uses, both in small talk and common idioms. Bon is most commonly used in exclamations and good wishes, like Bon voyage!
What is the difference between Bien and Bonne?
Adjectives. Bon is usually an adjective. It modifies a noun and means good, suitable, efficient, correct, useful, etc. Bien means good, moral, right, healthy, etc., and can only be used as an adjective with copular (state-of-being) verbs such as être.
Is Tres bien Spanish or French?
Très bien means ‘very well’. French ‘Bon’ in English is ‘good’. Très Bon means ‘very good’. But we generally say ‘Très bien’.